Best Bike Under 1 Lakh, Bikes Under 1 lakh, Sports Bike Under 1 Lakh, Bikes Below 1 Lakh, Top Bikes Under 1 Lakh. Today I am going to write some best bikes name under 1 lakh. Here we will discuss their Price performance feature and full review.
Best Bikes In 1 Lakh | Price And Performance
No more extra talks come to the point.
Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 BS6
The new premium FZS-Fi from Yamaha is an advanced bike from Yamaha. It comes with BS6 compline In a bid to be emission compliant, the 149cc engine has seen a drop in max power, which is now rated at 12.4PS.
The power of the Engine is 149cc 13.2PS @ 8000rpm, Mileage 50 KMPL, 5 Speed gears, Single channel ABS. Alloy wheels, tubeless tires, 790mm Seat height, 137 kg curb weight, 2 years warranty.
Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi 99 200*
Apache RTR 180 ABS BS-VI
The sports and racing bikes by TVS are high performer Indian Brand this is my favorite also. Apache RTR 180 has been a mainstay in the Apache stable and on the racetrack.
180 is powered by the BS-VI Race Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi) technology. Super Moto ABS, Glide through technology, Stiff chassis, Mileage of 45 Kmpl.
- Type SI, 4 strokes, Oil cooled, Fuel injected
- Engine Capacity 177.4 cm3
- Max. Engine output (kW @ rpm) 12.35 kW @ 8500 rpm (16.79 PS @8500 rpm)
- Max. Torque (Nm @ rpm) 15.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Valve per cylinder 2 Valves
- Starting Electric Start
- Power to Weight Ratio 0.0876 kW/kg
- Cooling System Oil cooled
- Gearbox 5-speed gearbox.
Apache RTR 180
Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi ₹ 101 450
Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6
The Bajaj motor offers in pulsar likable performance with the best feature a hint of brashness which made the Pulsar brand so popular among the youth which still remains a well-rounded motorcycle.
For the last 15 years, Bajaj pulsar is one of the favorite bikes of Indian Youths because Bajaj made timely updates and modifications in this bike.
- Type 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Twin Spark BSVI Compliant DTS-I FI Engine.
- Displacement (cc) 149.50
- Max power-10.3 kW (14 PS) @ 8500 Rpm
- Max torque (Nm @ RPM)-13.25 @ 6500
- Front Telescopic, 37mm Conventional fork
- Rear-Twin Shock absorber, Gas-filled with Canister
- Front-280mm Dia. Disc
- Rear-230mm Dia. Drum
- Front-90/90 17 Tubeless
- Rear-120/80 17 Tubeless
- FUEL TANK
- Total liters-15L
- System-12V Full DC
- Headlamp (Low/High Beam- Watts)-35/35 W with 2 pilot lamps, With AHO (Auto Headlamp On)
- Length (mm)-2035
- Ground clearance (mm)-165
- Height (mm)-1115
- Width (mm)-750
- Wheelbase (mm)-1345
- Kerb Weight (kg)-150
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi ₹ 101 450
|150 Twin Disk||98.835|
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Disk Or Drum
Performed packed perfect handling, feature-packed. BS6 Apache RTR 160 is the perfect bike for racing lovers. TVS Apache RTR 160 is a commuter bike available in 2 variants in India. TVS Apache RTR 160 generates 15.1 bhp of power and 13.9 nm of torque from its 159.7cc engine. Check below in detail.
- Type-SI, 4 strokes, Oil cooled
- Engine Capacity-159.7 cm3
- Maximum Power- 11.78 kW @ 8250 rpm (16.02 PS @8250 rpm)
- Maximum Torque-14.12 Nm @ 7250 rpm
- Fuel supply system-Fuel Injection
- Valve per cylinder-4 valves
- Starting-Electric Start
- Power to Weight Ratio-0.08 kW/kg
- Gearbox-5-speed gearbox
- Frame-Double cradle Split Synchro STIFF
- Front Suspension-Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension-Mono Shock
- Battery-12V, 8Ah MF
- Headlamp-AHO LED Headlamp with LED position lamp
- Height-1050 mm
- Length-2035 mm
- Width-790 mm
- Wheelbase-1357 mm
- Ground Clearance-180 mm
- Saddle Height-800 mm
- Kerb Weight (with 90% fuel & tool kit)-Drum – 147 kg / Disc – 149 kg
- Full-12 l
- Rim (front)-1.85×17
- Rim (rear)-Drum – 2.15×17-Disc – 3.5×17
- Tire (front)-90/90-17 49P Tubeless (or) 90/90-17 M/C 49S Tubeless
- Tire (rear)-Drum – 110/80-17 57P Tubeless
- Disc – 130/70-17 M/C 62P Tubeless (or) 130/70-17 M/C 62S Tubeless
- Front Brake-270mm dia Petal Disc
- Rear Brake-130mm dia Drum-200mm dia Petal Disc
- ABS-Single Channel Super-Moto ABS
|Apache RTR 160 4V|
|Apache RTR 160 4V|
The All-New Yamaha FZS-FI
Yamaha in India said that this is all-new FZS-FI (149cc) is marking the first BS6 variant in their bikes. Revved up in two new colors – Darknight and Metallic Red along with all existing colors.
FI BS-VI version will feature single-channel ABS in the front wheel along with a negative LCD instrument cluster, disc brakes in front and rear and, a single piece two-level seat.
- Engine type-Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Bore & Stroke-57.3mm x 57.9mm
- Compression ratio-9.5:1
- Maximum Horse Power-9.1 kW (12.4PS) / 7,250 r/min
- Maximum torque-13.6 N.m (1.4 kg f.m) / 5,500 r/min
- Starting system type-Electric Starter
- Overall Length X Width X Height-1,990mm X 780mm X 1,080mm
- Seat height-790 mm
- Wheelbase-1,330 mm
- Minimum ground clearance-165 mm
- Weight(with oil & a full fuel tank)-137 Kg
- Tubeless tire size (Front)-100/80-17M/C 52P
- Tubeless tire size (Rear)-140/60R17M/C 63P
- Brake type (Front)-Disc Brake(282mm)
- Brake type (Rear)-Disc Brake(220mm)
- Lubrication system-Wet sump
- Fuel Tank-13L
- Many More…
Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi 1 02 700*
Some More Best Bike Under 1 Lakh
- Type4 Stroke, SOHC 4 Valve, Oil Cooled, Twin Spark BSVI DTS-i FI engine
- Front Tires-90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless
- Displacement (cc)-160.3
- Max power-12.7 kW (17.2 PS) @ 9000 Rpm
- Max torque (Nm @ RPM)-14.6 @ 7250
- Rear Tires-120/80 -17 61 P Tubeless
- Rear Suspension-Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Front brakes-260 mm Disc
- Rear-230 mm Disc
- Fuel Tank-12L
- Front Suspension-Telescopic with Anti-friction Bush
Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi ₹ 103,398.